Monday, June 25, 2012

Video introduction

Hello People, I hope that this post finds you all doing well. I am doing okay. I am waiting to have another PET scan scheduled (waiting....waiting....waiting) Waiting for a test to be scheduled is sort of like having dial up internet. So frustrating. You get there, but it takes a while.
There is a possibility that my remission has been a short one. I will hold off on saying the cancer is back until the PET scan confirms that. You know how it is though, it is always at the back of your mind. Anyhow, I wanted to introduce myself to you properly. So, I've made a video introduction of sorts. Please feel free to leave a comment, or question. If you'd like, hit the subscribe or follow button. It would be great if you leave your own video introduction . I'd like to meet you too.

 Thanks for stopping by Leslie's cancer confessions. If you'd like to talk about more uplifting but slightly superficial subjects, you can check out my other blog at: or my youtube channel at: Have a beautiful day, 

Leslie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trodelvy trial failed.