Friday, July 29, 2011

Good news makes me happy

Well people,
It is so great to go get your boring ol blood work and doctor visit and get good news.  My lung ex ray shows that the chemo is making the fluid go away.  A month ago it was about half as much as it was 3 months ago without having to have it drained.  This week it was about half of that.  I fluid in the right side (that was always the side that would have more than a liter) is only in the bottom lobe.  The left side only has a tiny amount.  Considering that about 4 months ago I was drowning in my own juice, this is great news on its own.  Then there is the news that my tumor markers have gone down.  The said it was an insignificant amount.  It is at 54 and >38 is what they want.  Of course I say a big fat 0 sounds good.

Three months ago, My right arm was swollen to twice its size.  My hand had such horrible numbness.  It's still numb, but it is a side effect of the chemo and not a big deal compared to what it was.   So, I can deal with this.  I can breath, my hand has feeling, my tumor markers are down.  I have energy.  Of course I am bald and have no eyelashes.  LOL.  I will take alive anyway I can get it YO!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trodelvy trial failed.