Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Chemo day after, kitchen remodel update, puppy video appearance.

Hello People! Are you having a nice Halloween? It is 58 degrees here in Parker. Much warmer than in recent days. No threat of snow for the little trick or treaters. With the houses being 5 or more acres apart, we don't really get any trick or treaters. Instead they arrange a hay ride for the little ones the weekend before hand. Today I am hanging out in my bedroom. The house is a little torn apart from the remodeling being done in the kitchen. It feels much more calm and peaceful here in my room. Right now Sadie is next to me taking a puppy nap. I can hear Oscar snoring in his dog bed and Libby is at work in Mo's office down the hall. She is his personal assistant. LOL. I'm getting ready to read the final Dean Koontz Odd Thomas book. I'll let you know what I think about it. My brain is in a bit of chemo fog, so I hope I can focus enough to read. Have you read any good books lately? Well, I'm sharing a short video with you with tidbits of my life. I hope you like it. Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trodelvy trial failed.