Keeping myself busy, preparing for Tx and maybe over doing it a bit

Hello people, Yesterday was chemo and today I tried to keep myself busy. It was the usual running laundry, doing dishes (which I am washing by hand in a bathroom sink because of our kitchen being remodeled) I also ran some errands in town with my daughter and had a wonderful salmon with black beans and rice at Chili's with her. I picked up some space backs for hanging clothes. I intend to smoosh my hanging clothes to make them more manageable for packing in the van. I am heading back to Texas from Colorado. I've been doing a lot of research on how to make a cross state move by car easier to pack. Space bags keep coming up. I'll try them and let you know how that works. Now I am feeling very tired. It could be because I have two dachsunds sleeping on me. Their sleepiness could be rubbing off on me. Or perhaps I have overdone it for a post chemo day. The thing is...you have to live. You just can't stop. I won't regret keeping myself busy, doing things, taking risks. I'm actually really excited by life right now. How are YOU doing? Leslie

Popular posts from this blog

Out with the old and in with the new.

Transitioning into Spring with terminal cancer