Monday, October 14, 2013

Mail order Pharmacy mishaps.

Hello people,

Are you well today? I sure hope you all are doing okay. I would love to hear from you about how life is in your world. Things are crazy in my world. I am expecting to start Xeloda any time now. Last Monday is when I saw the oncologist. I was supposed to receive my mail order prescription of my chemo before the end of last week in order to start it by Friday. When I hadn't gotten it by Friday I called the oncologist and the orders had not be faxed properly to CVS mail order. Not that I am in a huge hurry to start having the effects of chemo again, but I am concerned that I have this tumor growing in my heart. It is growing so fast. Well anyway. after calling them on Friday the oncologist supposedly got everything squared away with the mail order pharmacy. At this point I don't know when the medicine will arrive. I gotta say that it is pretty frustrating to have to rely on other people to take care of stuff like this and have it not work as it is supposed to. I just hope and pray it comes soon. The past few weeks have been a comedy of errors. My Pet scan not being scheduled and me showing up with no appointment. Then having the second PET rescheduled as well as having my doctor appointment scheduled and cancelled. I am starting to wonder if I picked the wrong Oncologist office. Well people that is my little tale of woe! Hahahaha. I will post a video as soon as I have begun this new treatment and know how I am doing with it.

Thanks for stopping by and reading this blog/vlog. I reached 100 people viewing last Saturday. Small number in the grand scheme of things the blogosphere. But it is amazing to me that that many people would come and read this blog. So thank you all so very much.

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trodelvy trial failed.