Thursday, November 21, 2013

Xeloda, the good, the bad and the ugly.

Hello people,

Are you doing okay my blog friends? Things are a bit raggedy for me. The xeloda has given me the freedom from having to have infusions. It is nice to be able to take chemo in the convenience of my home. It also has really wrecked my system. Diarrhea,intestinal pain, lower back ache, loss of appetite, and fatigue. I guess that none of these side effects are a big surprise. It is just hard to deal with multiple issues all at the same time. How do you deal with loads of stress? For me it is huge to my family around me. Of course the puppies are a huge source of laughter for me as well.

So, I will bid you farewell until next weeks blog. Take great care of yourselves until then.

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trodelvy trial failed.