Sunday, January 19, 2014

Xeloda cycle five days 8-9.

Hello People,

How are you my friends? I have been sick the past two days. Friday morning began with the signature headache and upset stomach that let me know it was going to be "one of those" days. I took nausea meds immediately upon waking up. Within a few minutes, I had tossed them. No fun, no fun at all. Thus began a day of throwing up and diarrhea. Let me just say that being on the toilet and barfing at the same time, into the trash, is not a party I want to be at. But that is how it went. Yesterday I spent the day feeling fatigued and weak. Today is day 10. Which is supposed to be my nadar. Meaning the day I feel the worst. If there is anything I have learned over the past two and a half years is that cancer and chemo are unpredictable.

You may wonder why I am even sharing this with you. Well, if you are on this journey, you deserve to know all the aspects and possible outcomes. If I can share anything that might help you to be better prepared or arm you with knowledge. Then I will be sharing with you.

So, today I feel much better. I am planning on taking it easy with my Mo, Anna and our pups. Later we will watch football. That is all from here. How's it going where you are? If you are any kind of cancer journey or have an important person in your life who is going through cancer please share with me in the comments below. I would love to be able to encourage you.

Thanks for stopping by.

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trodelvy trial failed.