Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Hair, anxiety and expectations.

Hello my friends,

Today I am off on a tangent about hair. Hair? Yes, Hair. Over our lifetime our hair can change so much. Short, long, curled, straightened, pony tails, buns ect. Or in my case, permed, straight, wavy, bald, long and straight, bald, fuzzy, bald, and now super dooper curly! Yow! Now, you KNOW you've changed, right? We all look back at pictures of ourselves and think, Holy cow that hair style was awful." Or maybe you look back and say " Man I look hot?!?" Perspective comes over time, huh? Any how, I just thought that I would share the many changes my hair has gone through due to chemo and cancer in general. So this is a photo heavy video. Also, I go on a bit of a rant about anxiety and living up to other peoples expectations. Keep in mind that the anxiety is just about my experiences, and it is part of living up to other peoples expectations. What I mean is that a lot of my past anxiety had been caused by my worry and fear about what other people would think of me. Now, some of it was just plain old fashioned fear and worry about certain situations. Like driving or public speaking or dealing with crowds and stuff like that. We all have our issues.

So, here is my video. I also have a link to the flyleaf video I reference in the video. I say " you can only move as fast as whose in front of you. " and that is a line from the song, so I will past a link to the video. Annnnnd, finally for those of you who mention it loudly when I don't include Sadie, there is an additional video of her in the back yard with her best buddy Oscar. So, its a two doxies for the price of one kind of vid.

Thank you all for stopping by. Please take a moment to like, follow or subscribe so that I know you are out there. I would hate to think I am just blogging for myself! LOL!

Leslie





No comments:

Post a Comment

Trodelvy trial failed.