Xeloda cycle 15, ct scan update, Sadie sunbathing





Hello friends, 

I hope that you are all doing well.  It is the end of the week.  I'm so looking forward to the weekend.  Today I began cycle 15 of xeloda.  Nothing unusual happening with that.  It is all becoming pretty routine now.  I'm trying something new with my hair.  I straightened the curls.  Let me know what you think about that in the comments.  Is it better curly?  Or straight?  This weekend I will be getting out in Knoxville with Mo to see Foreigner!  They are our band.  They sing our song, "waiting for a girl like you".  What is YOUR song?  Sadie was too tired to be part of the video today, so I filmed her napping in the sun. 
Thanks for stopping by,

Don't forget to hit thumbs up!  Like, follow and subscribe!


Leslie


 

Popular posts from this blog

Out with the old and in with the new.

Transitioning into Spring with terminal cancer

What do I think of bucket lists?