Friday, September 19, 2014

Xeloda cycle 15, ct scan update, Sadie sunbathing





Hello friends, 

I hope that you are all doing well.  It is the end of the week.  I'm so looking forward to the weekend.  Today I began cycle 15 of xeloda.  Nothing unusual happening with that.  It is all becoming pretty routine now.  I'm trying something new with my hair.  I straightened the curls.  Let me know what you think about that in the comments.  Is it better curly?  Or straight?  This weekend I will be getting out in Knoxville with Mo to see Foreigner!  They are our band.  They sing our song, "waiting for a girl like you".  What is YOUR song?  Sadie was too tired to be part of the video today, so I filmed her napping in the sun. 
Thanks for stopping by,

Don't forget to hit thumbs up!  Like, follow and subscribe!


Leslie


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trodelvy trial failed.