Fatigue, fitness, and furry people








It is starting to look a lot like Autumn here in Tn!!!  I do love this time of year, warm days and cool nights.  Wearing warmer clothes, and gearing up for the holiday season.  So much fun ahead.  Right now I have been focusing on the current season of Fall.  I have been doing some house decorating.  Nothing too over the top.  Just a bit here and there. In this video I show you around the house so you can see a few of the decorations.

Recently we were able to get a treadmill.  So, I decided to try and get myself moving a bit more.  When you have a chronic terminal illness, the motivation to get moving can feel like such a mountain to climb.  You tend to feel fatigued 99% of the time.  That can be pretty difficult to push through.  But I am here to tell you it can be done.  If you have been feeling like you need to get a little more activity in your life, but feel that "getting there" is overwhelming, I want to encourage you.  YOU can do it.  Take a few minutes and set some goals.  Then take your goal and break it down into 5-10 chunks that you can do a little at time.  Before you know it, you will reach your goal.  I share a bit about that in the video.  I hope that this is helpful to you and that you can feel some encouragement.

Thanks for stopping by,

Leslie

Popular posts from this blog

Out with the old and in with the new.

Transitioning into Spring with terminal cancer

What do I think of bucket lists?