Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Fatigue, Fitness, and furry people.

Hello friends


It is starting to look a lot like Autumn here in Tn!!!  I do love this time of year, warm days and cool nights.  Wearing warmer clothes, and gearing up for the holiday season.  So much fun ahead.  Right now I have been focusing on the current season of Fall.  I have been doing some house decorating.  Nothing too over the top.  Just a bit here and there. In this video I show you around the house so you can see a few of the decorations.

Recently we were able to get a treadmill.  So, I decided to try and get myself moving a bit more.  When you have a chronic terminal illness, the motivation to get moving can feel like such a mountain to climb.  You tend to feel fatigued 99% of the time.  That can be pretty difficult to push through.  But I am here to tell you it can be done.  If you have been feeling like you need to get a little more activity in your life, but feel that "getting there" is overwhelming, I want to encourage you.  YOU can do it.  Take a few minutes and set some goals.  Then take your goal and break it down into 5-10 chunks that you can do a little at time.  Before you know it, you will reach your goal.  I share a bit about that in the video.  I hope that this is helpful to you and that you can feel some encouragement.

Thanks for stopping by,

Leslie

  <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/TjtSuZe12H0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trodelvy trial failed.