Tuesday, January 31, 2012

NED!-No Evidence Of disease

So, some of you know that I recently had a PET scan. Today I got my results. There is no evidence of disease. I am in remission! I still get to do chemo to keep me in remission, and when I am ready to I can take a couple of months break from the taxol, but they will keep me on the avastin. They will increase the amount of avastin, and of course I will continue to take zometa to strengthen my bones. So, it isn't a total break, but instead of three weeks on one week off, it would be once a month. So, for a few months this Spring and Summer I will take a break. YAY! The chances of the cancer reoccuring in the same spots I already have it are pretty great, But I am praying for a looooong remission!!

Great news!!!!!

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trodelvy trial failed.