Saturday, October 6, 2012

October is pink and fluffly, and here is a link that says it all

Hello people, I am breaking away from my regularly scheduled Wednesday blog/vlog posts to bring you a link to a really great site. I have been reading Ann's site for over a year now. Her wit, sarcasm and bold open writing style captured me from the get go. Her opinions are strong and I find myself agreeing with a majority of what she says. I believe you will find this article she has written touching, insightful, raw and honest. Please, check out the link for "but doctor.....I hate pink below. Share this site if you find it as helpful as I have. It has really helped to have some laughter in this cancer journey of mine. Enjoy this article and consider her words carefully. if that link doesn't work try this one. http://www.butdoctorihatepink.com/2012/10/i-am-asking-for-favor.html Thank you for stopping by. Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trodelvy trial failed.