Saturday, February 8, 2014

I'm walking on sunshine....and I feel fine!

Hello people,

Tomorrow is day 10 of xeloda. I normal have had a rough and very sick day around this time of my cycle. But I have been taking anti-nausea meds and I didn't feel sick today as I would have normally. What a relief to wake with out a headache or a sick stomach!!! It feels so good to feel good. We managed to run errands and look at a couple houses today. Not having a wasted day is so awesome.

As for the house search, I am pretty discouraged. There hasn't been a house that we have seen where we both were able to say "we can totally see ourselves living here!" It seems each place has quirky things that we just can't get past. Like the house that the people had put a doggie shower in the basement living room with a doggie door leading in from the outside. Or the house that had a sound booth built in because the owner was a dj (really.... who else on the planet would use that but him?) There have been houses with weird attic access doors, and others that have had microscopic kitchens. House hunting is so hard. It is something I am about ready to take a vacation from for a while.

It was a lot more sunny here today. The temperature was in the 40's and it actually was a pretty nice day. I promised you all an update. I feel as though I am walking on sunshine. Do you know that song? From Catrina and the waves. I'm walking on sunshine....and I feel fine!

Thanks for stopping by,

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trodelvy trial failed.